Here are your latest Iraqi Dinar updates from behind the scenes. Many sources are saying that the global financial reset is upon us. Let’s hope this shit finally gets done! We need to get the projects going to heal our planet with these newly liberated funds.
Intel Guru TerryK
- The budget ratification is delayed just like the past six years.
- This should be taken care of in a few days due to elections.
- Everything is all about timing.
- I hope to see the revaluation by Thursday, wait and see like always.
- The IMF put a stop to the process yesterday in order to get control of votes and limit the US government.
Intel Guru EXOGEN
- The US stopped the revaluation from happening. The IMF needs %85 to move forward. The US has a %17 vote.
- The US is playing hard ball to keep the Dollar as what Europe trades oil with. (JBro: This seems ridiculous if the US fiat currency is going away and new Treasury currency is coming.)
- The Chinese are pissed at the holdup.
- The IMF walked out of the meeting and admitted they are not in control of the vote right now.
- Once the revaluation is live, all currencies will be asset backed and the US will lose their stranglehold (finally!).
- The Central Bank of Iraq has taken in trillions of Dinars from banks all over the country.
- The two largest Iraqi banks refused to turn in their currencies.
- All of this has to do with Article VIII compliance.
- The exchange rate must adjust now.
- This is also tied to in country money supply.
- Lower denominations must be released soon.
- As of yesterday in Iraq, no foreign obligations are allowed to be paid in US Dollars.
- There must be a minimum of a 1:1 ratio in rates.
- There will be an IMF Article IV review within days.
Newshound Guru Millionday
- It looks like Iraq is moving forward with or without parliament.
That’s it for now. Please keep in mind what I always share. The currencies of the world are revaluing and coming into a state of being backed by the value of the countries.
This has not been the case for a long time as debt based fiat currency has always been used as a tool of power and enslavement of the people and countries.
Try to release your worry about the Federal Reserve worthless fiat currency. Look forward to the American Republic Treasury notes. It is a shift not seen in at least 100 years. The Iraqi Dinar revaluation is important, but small when taken into the global context.